Saturday, November 29, 2008

from wordpress

It seems as though blogger is the place to be, so I've moved here from wordpress (not that I posted there very often anyway). I'm just going to copy and paste the same entry I just entered into my wordpress blog. It makes my life a little bit easier.

First, let me premise this entire entry with a brief explanation of where I currently stand. I've been living in Seattle since the end of September with Kristina and Eia (as well as 4 other people we met upon moving here). I'm 21 years old, and I've been to four different colleges in 4 years. In January, I will probably be starting on my 5th college. I guess you could say I get around.

I'm a huuuge fan of the Harry Potter community. Until YouTube Live this past weekend, that was pretty much the extent of my online experience, as well as the sole reason I know people from all over the world. Damn you, YouTube. I'm seriously going to further my frivolous spending on airfare and travel. So it goes.

I'm going to shut up now, paste my previous entry from wordpress, and go watch a movie. Insomnia sucks.

*As some people may already know, I think I’m NYC-bound in…. 5 days. It’s been emotional and an extremely hard decision to make, but I need to graduate school, and I just can’t do it here in Washington. I want to get a job and start my life in the city, and that includes finishing my final year of college there.

In other news, I am officially a YouTube-addict. Last weekend, Kristina and I flew out to San Francisco for YouTube Live. It was a huge event, and I got about 203974 text messages throughout, seeing as I was directly next to the stage and friends could see me from home. We stayed with Molly and Nadine, and partied quite a bit, including at the infamous after-party of MC Hammer. I met some seriously amazing people, most of whom hold some YouTube-fame, but seeing as I’m a n00b at it all, I had no idea until I got home. Some of the friends we met that weekend? We haven’t stopped talking since Sunday. Today is officially Saturday. That’s a lot of talking.

I can’t sleep. I haven’t been sleeping right for weeks. My mind just doesn’t seem to want to shut up.

Okay, I’ll leave it there for now. I should update more often. I live a pretty exciting life. You would think I would have exciting posts as a result. Instead, I just try and update my YouTube. I’m even lacking there. Plenty of video on my computer to edit. (www.youtube.com/isnoggedharry)*

<3

3 comments:

Jessie said...

College whore-ing is an art ... and we are artists! (I am currently at #3.)

Exhausted College Student said...

I'm only at number two. But number 3 is soon!

Jonathan said...

I am currently at number 3. Fun times.