Monday, October 19, 2009

if you blog it, it will come

Please tell me someone recognizes the terrible spin-off of a movie quote.

I'm not sure what "it" would be. Motivation? Contentment?

I don't know how many times I've posted how badly I need to get myself on some kind of track, but hey. Listen. I need to get myself on some kind of track.

It's to the point where my money-spending and unhealthy food-consuming is at a new low. I've over-drafted so much on my debit card that it's denied everywhere I go. THIS is a low I never thought I would experience.

Also, a late-night adventure with Molly around midnight last night confirmed some food issues as well.

I have to babysit this afternoon, and tomorrow I finally have a job interview. Fingers crossed on that one.

I feel like I've been letting myself go or giving up on everything. I have to snap out of it. When I first moved here, I was working 30-40 hours a week, paying my own rent, able to afford little things and a flight to Texas here and there. Sure, I've been having an amazing time with something to do every day, but the friends I hang out with do too and THEY have jobs (although no classes). Psh. I can do that.

Also, Cade gets here in 11 days. I'm attempting to plan out an evening and not tell him anything about it, even as it's happening. I'm cute.

Enough for now.


Caitlin and Molly
The only picture I've really taken in the past month. This was just after seeing the Toy Story double feature in 3D. <3

4 comments:

hopeonatenspeed said...

solution:
move to korea.

i've lost like 50 pounds and saved a butload of money over here...
and i've only been here for four? months.

or...you know...
you not have to rely on drastic changes to make you be better. hah.

Jeff Edelman said...

Yes. You're right. You're cute.

seurat2 said...

Field of Dreams, of course. Sorry you are having money issues again and that you feel like you're not on track. You probably are on track you know, you just need more money. This is not an uncommon problem. Ahem. One many of us share, he said, trying to look like he never spends more money than he actually can afford to spend. Keep plugging away Sam, I honestly believe it will all work out.

Anonymous said...

Make yourself a huge pot of pasta sauce & eat it for all meals for 2 weeks. Now that will save you A LOT of money. I may or may not have done it a few times. =P