Monday, October 5, 2009

what to write

A few things have happened the past few days that I would love to blog about. I even thought about blogging them as they happened. I just never got around to it.

I'm fine with just living it. I'm also fine with writing for the sake of writing, or writing for the sake of sharing my experiences.

I change my mind constantly. There are times where I want to really dive into the many online communities there are, and sometimes I want to close my youtube/twitter accounts.

It's bizarre.

2 comments:

KaraDawlish said...

i hate when i actually DO close the account though then whenever down the road i have to make a new one. So i learned not to close or delete the acount but just not go on it :P than i CAN have it when i choose to use it again

hopeonatenspeed said...

life sounds rather fantastic.