Saturday, May 9, 2009

a real person's apartment

Photobucket
One of my flatmates, Jessica, and I, plus a glimpse into my previously unfinished bedroom. Sometimes, as the above picture proves, we put on dresses and dance.

Aside from some wall decorations, my bedroom is completely finished. It's furnished with a super comfortable bed, a dresser, 2 mirrors, curtains, and the most awesome desk (put together by Melissa, Angelo, and Rebecca)!

My parents came by today with my tv, stand, and DVD player. So. That's pretty sweet.

Money is so tight after having just bought all my furniture (I'm a real person!) and I have to pay rent in a couple of weeks. So. NO SPENDING MONEY. NONE. ZERO. That's right. It is NOT imperative that we get frozen yogurt at 11pm. Sigh. Life is so hard.

I start my second job on Monday. American Apparel. Yes, free clothes. Oh goodness, yes. I will be working 7-8 shifts per week, so, cue exhaustion. Also, cue money. :)

LeakyCon in 13 days, Texas in 32 days, Seattle in 39 days.

Cool.

6 comments:

Melissa Kendra said...

This makes me really excited to get done high school and move out as soon as I can. I can't wait.
Working at a book store and a clothing store? That's pretty awesome. Two of my favorite things at a discounted price. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

...FREE clothes?! whaaat.

Adam said...

how do you get every job you want, every apartment on st. marks you want? etc. etc.
you are a magic person.

seurat2 said...

Sorry to hear about the scandalous lack of 11 pm frozen yogurt, but I'm sure that's only temporary. But hey, a new apartment and furniture and the travel are worth a few sacrifices. Right?

Rosianna said...

AMERICANAPPAREL? Please keep this job at least until I see you.

Jeff Edelman said...

Sounds like you have a pretty exciting summer ahead of you.