Sunday, May 31, 2009

jessica is dumb

We're watching Fight Club right now.

Jessica:
What's that guy's name?
Me: Edward Norton! Duh! What's wrong with you?!
Jessica: I don't know names! Sorry!
Me: Do you know HIS name?
-I was pointing at Brad Pitt. I was being funny. Like, HA WHO DOESN'T KNOW BRAD PITT.
Jessica: *shrug*
Me: ....wait.
Jessica: I just know faces.
Me: ...wait.
Jessica: WHAT?
Me: YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY KIDDING.
Jessica: *shakes head vigorously*
Me: WHO DOESN'T KNOW BRAD PITT?!



This is what I live with.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

MEAN

The Remus Lupins said...

:(

Jeff Edelman said...

I'm really dumb about actors and actresses also. Recognize all the names. Recognize a lot of the faces. But often don't put them together. And hello there, Sam. I had my eyes out for you at Faneuil Hall last weekend in case I ran into you. But unfortunately, the only YouTuber I ran into was Fred's smiling face from a window of one of the stores there.

seurat2 said...

I'm sure she's awesome in many other ways. At least you now know there is someone you can beat at Trivial Pursuit.