Friday, July 17, 2009

i run a hotel

Zachary Me Cade Todd

I was starting to do so well at updating this blog, and then so much happened that it was too hard to keep up.

Now how do I start one?

Bulleted updates with limited explanation:

un. For 11 days, I had Cade (cadegoestocollege), Zachary (thatzak), and Todd (toddly00) staying with me. We adventured around the city, went to the 789 YouTube Gathering, the Bronx Zoo, my parent's house in PA, had an awesome dinner with Jeff of studentdotcom, checked out some fried goodness in Brooklyn with Lamarr (wilsontech1), etc.

deux. I attended a press screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince a week before the film was released.

trois. The day after seeing HBP, I attended a press junket for the film, and was in a small room with other press as some of the actors (Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Bonnie Wright) and filmmakers (David Yates, David Heyman, Steven Kloves, along with Michael Gambon) spoke and answered questions about HBP and the filming of part one of Deathly Hallows.

quatre. The day after Cade and Zachary left, Jazza (rhymingwithoranges) and Johnny (johnnydurham19) arrived. Todd is still here, but leaves Saturday morning.

cing. I have a boyfriend? I like the Brooklyn Bridge. (<3)

six. I'm in the top 4 of all of NYC being considered for a six-week internship with Butterfinger, with which I will essentially be paid to advertise in a (hopefully) fun way. I need the money. Don't judge me. I find out if I got it possibly as soon as tomorrow after a lot of interviews and a video submission.

sept. Zachary is seriously awesome. I want him to be around way more often.

huit. I'm quitting my job soon. It went downhill very quickly recently. Anyone wanna hire me? :P

That'll be all, for now. Life's been pretty hectic. Good, exhausting, busy, hard, fun. aka it's pretty much been... life.

XD

EDIT: I haven't even mentioned that I went to Texas for a third time in a 7-month period about a month ago. That state just can't get rid of me.

Zachary

ps. jessica.

4 comments:

Jeff Edelman said...

I had so much fun meeting you guys. I knew in advance that you'd all be great, but all of you even surpassed expectations. It sounds like you are having such a fun summer. Good luck getting the internship. I hope that it works out. If it doesn't, don't sweat it. Because you're going to do fine.

Olivia said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but I just wanted to tell you:

Good luck with the internship! How could they not pick you? You'll blow them away with your awesome.

And congratulations on le boyfriend.

Have a good weekend!

Jessica said...

COMMENT

thatzak said...

awww thanks Sam! You're awesome too =)