Monday, September 14, 2009

I...

...miss a lot of people. The GOOD people. By "good," I mean people who are good, not the people who I like the most.

...am sick of a lot of people.

...need to get a job. I'm looking. A lot.

...am hungry.

...need to eat less.

...want to see the Boy, which could actually be much sooner rather than later.

...want can do well in school this semester.

...am often angry lately.

...love.


WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE AT IN MY LIFE.

Sammys
Double Samtastic.

Kathleen
KQutie.

Matt and Justin
My favorite tour companions on the planet.

Zachary
My ring pop homeslice.

Kristina and Eia
My Seattlites, who I moved in with exactly a year ago as of September 26th.

Molly
Molly and Grilled Cheese. The first of whom returns to me in two days. <3

Homeboy
Duh.

4 comments:

Cade said...

I love the.. "Duh" haha

I...
Love you.
Nuff said.
<3

Kathleen Erin said...

I... love/miss you. I thought about you last night, actually.

seurat2 said...

What, grilled cheese will be back in two days? Oh, right, the other one. You have a lot of amazing people in your life, I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them soon.

KaraDawlish said...

Ahh September 26th is going to be a good day :D
ima be down in Brooklyn for the Harry and the potters concert with a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while. you going?