Monday, August 31, 2009

clarifications

I wish there was a way to reply to comments on blogs. There isn't a way, correct? Sometimes, I reply to my comments out loud in hopes that they'll hear me.

Yeah.

Also, I mentioned in my last post that I have only a few blog followers. Just for clarification, I appreciate each and every one of you. <3

mmm I ate much better today. Mostly.

New obsession:

Rice crackers wrapped in seaweed. Currently enjoying them with Jasmine Green Tea. Beautiful combination (I hear Jazza's voice saying that as I typed it. I miss him).

Nori Maki Arare

4 comments:

seurat2 said...

I'm personally addicted to Stone Wheat THins, original style only, and it would take a lot to convert me. But I'm willing to try them with the tea, does that count?

I like the image of you trying to yell a reply loud enough for a blog commenter to hear. Perhaps if Jessica comments on your blog that could work.

Katyisgoing said...

Jazza is such a cool name. I've never liked rice cakes very much, but all my friends go crazy for them.


It's nice to hear you read our comments. :] Because I know MY comments are totally worth reading. Hahahaha, just kidding.

Crystal said...

I tried green tea once, and, no offense, but it was really gross. My sister said I bought the wrong kind, though, to start off with. I was unaware that there WERE different kinds.

I do like Peach iced tea, though, so. Yeah.

Olivia said...

Obsessions are fun. They make life interesting.

Thanks for the SparkPeople link a couple posts ago. It's a really helpful, interesting site.